Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who's The TV Person With The Least Talent And Presumably The Best Agent?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'll start with Colin Murray.

Why's he on any football highlights program? Why's he on today's COUNTDOWN? How long before he sinks to Songs Of Praise aka the last refuge of People-Who-Just-Want-To-Be-On-The-Telly-At-Any-Cost?

I mean, what's he FOR? ???

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'll start with Colin Murray.

Why's he on any football highlights program? Why's he on today's COUNTDOWN? How long before he sinks to Songs Of Praise aka the last refuge of People-Who-Just-Want-To-Be-On-The-Telly-At-Any-Cost?

I mean, what's he FOR? ???

Everyman enthusiasm, genuine interest and love for Sport, particularly good on Eurosport Snooker. He's terrible on the radio though.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
My wife used to watch Geordie Shore. Last week she cancelled it from our sky planner. It's the proudest I've ever been of her. Miles ahead of giving birth.

Anyway, all the humans from that appear to have gone on to other god awful things. Basically any of them. Terrible people.

The girls especially all have BIGGER faces than when they first appeared on tv. When did bigger faces become a thing. Massive eyebrows, massive lips. Bizarre.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Natasha kaplinsky

I have an irrational dislike of her. Albeit semi rational as she denies her state school background in brighton

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gaby Logan

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Alan Carr.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills