Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who's The TV Person With The Least Talent And Presumably The Best Agent?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The one I cant really understand on TV is Clinton Morrisson. He always looks very good and smart and neat and tidy but I can never make out a word he says

A man who is pushing 40 and still speaks like he hangs out with 16 year old grime artists from Croydon. Embarrassing.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Eamon Holmes. Smug kunnt, alongside the smug 'location' kunnts and the charmless smug kunnt Schofield.

Not forgetting the bland kunnt Ben Shepherd.

D

Deleted member 2719

Good morning Britain have two talentless presenters, Alex is Mr dull and Richard (Dick) so so irritating.

Attachments

• stream_img.jpg
    stream_img.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 303
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    2.8 KB · Views: 297

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ricky Gervais

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I'll start with Colin Murray.

Why's he on any football highlights program? Why's he on today's COUNTDOWN? How long before he sinks to Songs Of Praise aka the last refuge of People-Who-Just-Want-To-Be-On-The-Telly-At-Any-Cost?

I mean, what's he FOR? ???

Urgh. Couldn't agree more. He ruins Fighting Talk too; not nearly half as funny, or charismatic, or entertaining, as he so obviously believes himself to be.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
The bloke (don't know his name, don't care) who does that show where they get a couple of people who have somehow amassed three quarters of a million quid to spend on a house but are too f..king thick to use rightmove and zoopla.

him.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I don't know. It's a skill based competition. Same sort of thing as chess, is that a sport?

Chess and poker are games. You could tell someone else what cards to play or pieces to move and the results would be the same. But darts and snooker are sports because both depend on the player’s own physical movement.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Don't get me started on Kirstie Allsopp and Phil Spencer, it can only her shapely body that gets her on screen and surely he has stolen a living off her body. The epitome of a pimp. What a talentless pair of twats.
I would slag off property programs in general but of course there is the beacon of light that is Dion Dublin.

She certainly has no perceptible talent of any sort.

Crackpot

Jun 4, 2011
Upper North Street
Saturday night television a few decades ago used to feature manufactured non-entities who appeared on prime time for reasons which weren't particularly obvious.

Mike and Bernie Winters and Lennie Bennet for starters. Max Bygraves was another. Same for Lenny Henry,who continues to cash in. Talent was never a prerequisite for getting a lucrative contract.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
James Corden.

Presumably the only way he broke America was by sitting on it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Chess and poker are games. You could tell someone else what cards to play or pieces to move and the results would be the same. But darts and snooker are sports because both depend on the player’s own physical movement.
Well being the pedant that I am, I'm going to point out that that is not true, because a poker player's physical movement will affect the outcome, due to tells.

Maybe sport needs more physical exertion though. Not that there's much in some sports.

This obviously isn't the first time the question has come up, and a quick google will show it's been widely debated before.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
All weather presenters!
They rarely offer any good news and when they do invariably they are wrong.
I'll stick to glancing out of the window to see what to wear each day!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here