Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Does anyone know Jason Donovan?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Jason is a former actor with a balding head, that l suspect many of you will know. He will talk to anybody who offers him a job ! I first bumped into him many years ago at an event in Syndey at the Darlinghurst Harbour to celebrate Australia Day, and that habit has not continued regularly now I'm back in England. He can normally be seen in photo opportunities, or waiting wistfully outside Kylie's house.

I haven't seen him for the last few months, I just wondered if anyone else knows him, and if he is still about? He hasn't made a decent album since 'Ten Good Reasons'.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Jason is a former actor with a balding head, that l suspect many of you will know. He will talk to anybody who offers him a job ! I first bumped into him many years ago at an event in Syndey at the Darlinghurst Harbour to celebrate Australia Day, and that habit has not continued regularly now I'm back in England. He can normally be seen in photo opportunities, or waiting wistfully outside Kylie's house.

I haven't seen him for the last few months, I just wondered if anyone else knows him, and if he is still about? He hasn't made a decent album since 'Ten Good Reasons'.

Inappropriate.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How is this thread a thing?

Seems to be mocking a recent thread asking about the welfare of a BHA regular. A bit sick IMHO.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Well, my uncle has just helped a mate retrieve some sausages that fell under his fridge.

"Jas the ace" might just be there as well. They were chipolatas.,

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Seems to be mocking a recent thread asking about the welfare of a BHA regular. A bit sick IMHO.

Sorry for any offence.

I would like to say, in mitigation, that I had the idea yesterday but decided to wait until it was clear that the regular you speak of was good and well. Any other scenario would have made it inappropriate.

It's not mocking the thread, sorry you see it that way, it's merely a parody that waited for the all clear.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Never met him but a friend of my dad's son used to share a flat in Australia with him at the height of his Neighbours fame.

The Australian soap stars at the time didn't make a lot of money which is why they used to fly over on mass to do pantomime.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

I used to know a bloke called Jason, but I’m not sure of his surname.

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Isn't he a kebab vendor on the Triangle in Bristol?

s-l300.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here