Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Does anyone know Jason Donovan?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Isn't he a kebab vendor on the Triangle in Bristol?

Yes, he once gave me a Doner card to fill in. It's like a Donor card, but when I die instead of someone getting my kidney they get my kebab.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I know Jason from working with him. He's a solid professional, good to work with and takes pride in his work.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Had a dream he was in my garden once. Needed to be sure whether he was or wasn't.

I closed my eyes, drew back the curtain, to see for certain what I thought I knew...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Jason is a former actor with a balding head, that l suspect many of you will know. He will talk to anybody who offers him a job ! I first bumped into him many years ago at an event in Syndey at the Darlinghurst Harbour to celebrate Australia Day, and that habit has not continued regularly now I'm back in England. He can normally be seen in photo opportunities, or waiting wistfully outside Kylie's house.

I haven't seen him for the last few months, I just wondered if anyone else knows him, and if he is still about? He hasn't made a decent album since 'Ten Good Reasons'.

Darlinghurst Harbour, is this a new gay / LGBT quarter?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Darlinghurst Harbour, is this a new gay / LGBT quarter?

That was Kings Cross. I used to live round the corner. Twas a hive of very 'interesting' activity of all sorts of variety. A red, pink district. Not so much 'red light' as florescent light.

I remember seeing Jason Donovan at the Darling Harbour in 1996. Nobody seemed to be showing any interest in the poor chap's presence. Had it been Kylie every Queen that ever there was, plus many others beside, would have descended.

Talking LGBT, the Mardi Gras is an amazing and colourful experience.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I spent a New Years Eve in the company of Jason Donovan.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Had a dream he was in my garden once. Needed to be sure whether he was or wasn't.

I closed my eyes, drew back the curtain, to see for certain what I thought I knew...

Well, I don't see how that would help. Try opening your eyes next time.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I once saw JD when he was doing "Joseph and his Technicolour Doo-Dab", and was surprisingly not bad. However, I mainly remember that performance because we were sitting behind those two from Birds of a Feather and they talked the whole way through ! The tickets were free, mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here