Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal v Southampton

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Seven changes to the Arsenal starting line up.

Priorities elsewhere.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Love the commentator having a little dig at the missing Arsenal fans. Can't remember his exact words, but something like "it must be so hard for them in the top 6, on the brink of a European semi-final and having won three trophies in the last four years, you must feel some sympathy for them" :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think a few folk will have taken the odds on the away win once the line-ups were announced.

Any chance Wenger can be sacked at half time

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Arsenal resting loads of their few decent players, is a massive fillip for Stains. A couple more opposing managers gifting the same to Stains, and they'll get the three wins to stay up.

Wenger's really lowered his sights over the years. Liverpool in 2015/16 and ManU 2016/17 were in identical positions to Arsenal now with the PL blown and heading for Europa finals, yet still played strong teams to win PL games in front of packed home crowds to the bitter end. Today 30,000 at the Emirates again, same small-minded as Wenger.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-1

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They win this and it dooms us IMO. I know people will tell me how wrong I am but they're the same people who said Southampton wouldn't win so...

A game consists of 90+ minutes. Plenty of time yet. You can put away the white flag.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here