Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] How much of a psychopath are you? take the test.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
On a similar Hitchcock theme, Vertigo has nothing to do with fear of heights.

And Hitchcock's "Rope" isn't actually about the Boy Scouts but it does have a psychopath as one of its central characters.
Whereas Hitchcock's Spellbound has nothing to do with Siouxie and the Banshees or for that matter psychopaths.
Hitch was always a bit of a trickster like that when thinking up his film titles.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
36% - but the outcome may have been impacted by the coaching that I received from my wife on some of the answers.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
15% - bit worried about the high scorers on here in case I meet them after dark!!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 16.48.31.png

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
9 % -------- I must be dead :moo:

:lolol: less than me but you know what they say "the female of the species is more deadly than the male!! But then again I am only 15% psycho.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
30%, but it is 'high' only because I (probably) overrate my leadership skills. :whistle:

Anyone who got over 40% is a dangerous person IMO - especially the ones who seem quite pleased with their scores. Let's face it, you'd shag my missus (or my cat), take money out of my wallet and then get all 'can't you take a joke?' if caught red handed. :lolol:

Anyway, I have a few more people I can block, now, without having to waste time giving them the benefit of the doubt for a few weeks. *****. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
"You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily."

Ha! Some of that's correct, but I can be an extreme risk taker and seem to attract a fair bit of conflict from time to time. Ahem. And I am not particularly sociable. The last little warning is quite apt, although people who do mug me over always seem to come to a sticky end. Which is odd....and a subject for another time, perhaps :lolol:

The problem with the survey is, like all short surveys, there is insufficient granularity. I once took a 2 hour American-written psychometric test do determine career suitability. It came up with two options: 'FBI agent', and... the exact career I was training towards and now enjoy :lolol:

I suppose I'm now going to be inundated with weird adverts. Bugger.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
“You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.”

Next

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford

Seems we are identical - that's what I got too.

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here