[Albion] That Propper Turn

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Deserves its own thread :drool:

PropperTurn.gif

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thanks for posting, one of the few Premier League quality moments today :thumbsup:

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
That'll make up for his incredible miss, lack of tackling/heading and general contribution of,,,,,,? If only we could get points for turns ffs. The upside is at least we can have someone else in for the next three games, oh, I forgot we have the woeful Dale Stephens, can't pass the ball, can't challenge and is too slow. Mid field today was dreadful, Stephens should have gone off at half time, clearly not ready to return.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
That'll make up for his incredible miss, lack of tackling/heading and general contribution of,,,,,,? If only we could get points for turns ffs. The upside is at least we can have someone else in for the next three games, oh, I forgot we have the woeful Dale Stephens, can't pass the ball, can't challenge and is too slow. Mid field today was dreadful, Stephens should have gone off at half time, clearly not ready to return.

Christ, I'm lost for words...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Good idea and give Mooy, Pritchard and Ince a completely free rein to do as they pleased and to destroy us.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
How unfair the United player takles in the box against City was far worst and gets away with it and Propper takle and he gets sent off its these decisions that are game changing..
Both players went for the ball we will miss Propper.
However this is the time for other players to stand up and be counted.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

You must have been in a parallel universe yesterday afternoon........

If it's a 3 match suspension, he'll be missed.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014

It’s never that easy when you’re 2 v 3 though is it. We were set up tactically poorly yesterday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here