Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Is knockaert the player we have missed recently?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
All the hype about Stephens ....

But i feel that if knocky would have played the last 2 home games we would have got at least 3 points.

Izquerdo has been noticebly poor since Everton. Knockaert gives the opposition 2 wingers to worry about.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not based on his Everton performance.

Knockaert has had a poor season, though I still prefer him to others.

I think next season he will be back to his best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Knocky has been excellent in our home wins this season

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A woman at the bus stop in Village Way after the game was saying that AK would be ok if we could get him out the Revolution and off of the vodka. I have never heard this suggested before. O was she just rumour mongering.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Classic NSC. Player who normally gets plenty of stick at the earliest opportunity improves by not playing..!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
All the hype about Stephens ....

But i feel that if knocky would have played the last 2 home games we would have got at least 3 points.

Izquerdo has been noticebly poor since Everton. Knockaert gives the opposition 2 wingers to worry about.

Are you joking ? We don’t need boys in this situation we need men ! (And he’s been well shite of late).

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Knocky, Locadia and Goldson should definitely start at Palace, in my most humble of opinions.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
We could certainly have benefited from the good Knockaert in the last two games. Whether or not the good Knockaert would have turned up, we'll never know.

Not sure I would want to throw him into next week's pressure cooker as his first game back.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Yes but I bet if you look back at every win we've had this season knockaert has played well.....let's start with Swansea and west ham X 2

I think you're onto a loser here.

We all love the bloke and in my eyes he can do no wrong even his madness at Goodison, but he has most definitely not been the unifying reason behind our points tally this season and it's abit strange you're saying as such.

That said, I would always have him as a starter with Jose on the other side and Solly as impact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here