Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Is knockaert the player we have missed recently?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I think you're onto a loser here.

We all love the bloke and in my eyes he can do no wrong even his madness at Goodison, but he has most definitely not been the unifying reason behind our points tally this season and it's abit strange you're saying as such.

That said, I would always have him as a starter with Jose on the other side and Solly as impact.

Thought Solly showed more than Izzy today. Would use Izzy as the impact

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
AK stopped for a selfie with my mates young kid today, when he was obviously in a rush to leave after the game, for that reason he should be IN

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Happy hour at Revolution ?? According to the other 'classic' post from BG.....said a woman at the bus stop......FFS!!

Nothing to do with me she was just telling everybody in the vicintiy. I find it hard to believe that he has a vodka problem but she said that was the reason for his not so good season . Somebody else did say thats not what I have heard but that it was down to personal problems since losing his dad. I dont know just passing it on as it was said for anybody to hear. Obviously something is not quite right for him to have had the season that he has after his success last season.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Nothing to do with me she was just telling everybody in the vicintiy. I find it hard to believe that he has a vodka problem but she said that was the reason for his not so good season . Somebody else did say thats not what I have heard but that it was down to personal problems since losing his dad. I dont know just passing it on as it was said for anybody to hear. Obviously something is not quite right for him to have had the season that he has after his success last season.

How about the defences he is facing are a different league and therefore better? Just a thought....

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Possibly. We sung very loudly against Arsenal that he was indeed better than Ozil, then after Everton he was deemed not good enough for us. I think we have missed him, he adds something tricky that defenders don't like.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Read post number 6 (six)

I deleted your words ' for that reason im in' its not hard to follow if you read the whole thread.

couldn't really give a **** about post no. whatever.
I can't be bothered to re read the whole thread, was just making a comment about AK stopping for photos on way home, (FFS)

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
So whats the real point in commenting if you cant be bothered to read the thread? its a bit like the early leavers never seeing the whole story.

Ok, have gone through the whole thread again,
There's something about a night club, and something about vodka, nothing about early leavers, ( I am actually a very late leaver)

Still can't see the issue with him taking time to have photo's taken with younguns, despite the fact he seemed quite keen to get going???

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Ok, have gone through the whole thread again,
There's something about a night club, and something about vodka, nothing about early leavers, ( I am actually a very late leaver)

Still can't see the issue with him taking time to have photo's taken with younguns, despite the fact he seemed quite keen to get going???

Forget it.....I think its a WHOOOOSHHHHHHH moment for you!!

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London

To be fair to BG, I've heard exactly the same thing from someone who goes there regularly - Knockaert and Duffy are frequent visitors according to her...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here