Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Selhurst showdown!!

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Agreed - but I for one am savouring the chance to see the brighton team we know can play a bit go for it and truly screwing up the scum's season. These are the games as fans we dream of - So let's get behind our very capable team and ??***ing go for it!!

There is little doubt that we have the talent in our squad to make life extremely difficult for them. Whilst I agree that we should "****ing go for it" much depends on whether our manager employs the totally ineffective "park the bus" routine as he has done for nearly every away game this season.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
We need the team that turned up at Stoke, Newcastle, Southampton and Old Trafford to play on Saturday. Not the one that chucked it in at Huddersfield, Everton and West Brom. Otherwise we might as well stay at home and give them the points.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
We need the team that turned up at Stoke, Newcastle, Southampton and Old Trafford to play on Saturday. Not the one that chucked it in at Huddersfield, Everton and West Brom. Otherwise we might as well stay at home and give them the points.

Harsh but fair.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
With Propper out (subject to appeal), I have this nasty feeling we'll come unstuck - 2-0 to Palace is what I'm thinking, but I'm rarely right.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Once our players walk out into that menacing, incredibly frightening atmosphere. Our players will shrink into their shells and wish they were injured or suspended. The look of fear on their faces and in their pants will be there for all to see.
Some of them will be psychologically scarred for life and have to retire to become teachers or milk men. The others will end up in the lower leagues of Belgium and Portugal where they play to a friendly 3,000 crowd every week.
It's the end, the end i tell you.

#prayforbrighton

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Have been told they are actually planning to do this

I'd be astonished if they didn't try.

I hope they do. Our team really do need to be up for this game. A few spotty youths throwing their empty Shandy Bass tins at the coach might just fire them up a bit.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Will only get something out of this we go at them from the off.....and pace up front. I'd start Locadia and Knocky for sure.
I'd take a point, but let's go for all three......It's Palace after all !!!!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Just realism. They've spent £200m on a squad that's underperformed, but has loads of dangers plus home advantage. We're newcomers with a shocking away record and coming into it from 1 point from 6 at home.

Doesn't mean we're doomed for relegation, but just acknowledging with neutrals that they should beat us.

They've only won 1 match in the last 10 (v Hudds), still have 31 points and couldn't even find a fit centre forward last Saturday.
Neutrals will be struggling to call this one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here