Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Selhurst showdown!!

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
With Shampton having 2 games in hand and potentially stepping over our foes to dump them back in the mire. Our game at sainsbury's franchise 2010 fc could be now a real humdinger. Sure a draw will probably see us on the cusp of safety - however a win will go a long way to condemning them to an existential struggle for survival. A crushing blow for a team that has been relying on great escapes for a little too long for lady fortune to continue to tolerate, they're having, yet again, a dogshit season. Let's put the perennial strugglers where they belong. That would cap a great season for me.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If we don't grow some balls in the next week we'll get humiliated up there

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
If we don't grow some balls in the next week we'll get humiliated up there

Agreed - but I for one am savouring the chance to see the brighton team we know can play a bit go for it and truly screwing up the scum's season. These are the games as fans we dream of - So let's get behind our very capable team and ??***ing go for it!!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Agreed - but I for one am savouring the chance to see the brighton team we know can play a bit go for it and truly screwing up the scum's season. These are the games as fans we dream of - So let's get behind our very capable team and ??***ing go for it!!
I'm with ya mate

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
Not sure our game with them is season defining for them.i think they also play Stoke & West Brom amongst other non top 6 teams

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
In the words of the stranglers 'Something better change' or we will come second.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Not sure our game with them is season defining for them.i think they also play Stoke & West Brom amongst other non top 6 teams

For sure - but let's take a **ing big dent out of their pride/confidence/chances of survival eh.....no reason not to start the necessary rallying calls for the fans biggest game of the conclusion of this season. I for one want to get a big one over on them...it's flipping time.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
With Shampton having 2 games in hand and potentially stepping over our foes to dump them back in the mire. Our game at sainsbury's franchise 2010 fc could be now a real humdinger. Sure a draw will probably see us on the cusp of safety - however a win will go a long way to condemning them to an existential struggle for survival. A crushing blow for a team that has been relying on great escapes for a little too long for lady fortune to continue to tolerate, they're having, yet again, a dogshit season. Let's put the perennial strugglers where they belong. That would cap a great season for me.

‘Shampton and sainsburys franchise’, how the **** do you talk in real life !! No doubt you say man Ure and chelski :shootself

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We will be lucky to get a point there and if we play like we did today there will only be one outcome.

Can't wait for this one, we are due a win at their dump

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Last time I thought like that we got thumped 5-0.

A point would be good. Anything else is luxury butter icing, and frankly I'm not expecting it.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
In the words of the stranglers 'Something better change' or we will come second.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Give Muzza a break and start with Locadia would be a nice one. Go buddy go. I hope Knocky is straightened out by then.

I'll get my coat. No point in hanging around.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Time for Knocky to put in a big performance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here