Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Earned a point or threw away two ?

Did we earn a point or throw away two?

• Earned a point

Votes: 49 27.5%
  • Threw away two

Votes: 129 72.5%

• Total voters

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Last two games missed 4 one on ones , missed a pen and a couple of decent headed chances if u can’t put these chances away at this level then you aren’t going to survive , now got to sweat on remaining games and hope 35 is enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sterling just missed two 1 on 1s in 5 mins

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Two lost because we were in the lead but Huddersfield looked like they wanted it more and we played like rabbits caught in the headlights!!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Threw away 2. Huddersfield are difficult to play against with their pressing game, but not much cop when they got the ball. And the defence is awful. Lost the plot after throwing away the lead unfortunately although I still fancied us to have enough to win it before the borderline red.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
2 dropped and a performance so poor it looks (again) like we've bottled and crumbled under light pressure.

No doubt with zero expectation we'll play sublimely vs the big boys. I reckon we'll need and hopefully get a point v Manure

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And the teams below us do deserve to stay up? We’ll stay up if we deserve to stay up and get relegated if we deserve to get relegated. It’s that simple, but it’s not over!

Whichever clubs go down, including us, fully deserve it after a 38 game season.

No one can claim it unjust because of a couple of purple patches of wins months before the finale.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
Whichever clubs go down, including us, fully deserve it after a 38 game season.

No one can claim it unjust because of a couple of purple patches of wins months before the finale.

Yep. Totally agree. I know it’s a cliche, but come the end of the season, the table doesn’t lie. We will deserve it if and only if it happens!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Did we honestly look like winning. Midfield seemed to be MIA most of the match

That’s what Wagner does, some of us posted about it this week. Tunnel vision for a 5 man midfield, all of whom have pace, bottle, mobility about the pitch, can pass and last 90 minutes.

Although we top them just now, I hope Winstanley and Hughton are looking to strengthen our CM this summer.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not losing to a team below us home or away at this stage of the season i see it as a point gained . (Just about )

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Under the circumstances that was a gritty hard earned point but three were needed really with our run in just to be sure, we're now looking at either another Top 6 scalp or remaining unbeaten away against Burnley and Palace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here