Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want for our first game next season in the championship?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Who does the OP support? I'm sure it's not the Albion...at least not our Albion.

We're staying up as 7 teams are currently worse than us.

Is he aware that 8 teams don't get relegated?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not being a West Brom, Stoke or Southampton fan then the question isn't relevant.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Today was a bad day in the office but we are still 7 points above Southampton who play tomorrow and 4 points above Palace who have played a game more.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
2 points max from our last 6 games I’ll wager. Huge goals against in last 4 games but it’ll be enough to stay up.

I agree with you that 2 points would see us safe, but if i’m honest I can’t currently see where those points would come from.

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
I agree with you that 2 points would see us safe, but if i’m honest I can’t currently see where those points would come from.

I’m thinking two bore draws against Burnley & Palace then the club go on holiday like last season after Wigan.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I’m thinking two bore draws against Burnley & Palace then the club go on holiday like last season after Wigan.

They are the 2 games that most people will single out because they’re not the big fashionable clubs, but let’s be honest, the Palace game is always a circus and there’s every chance we won’t turn up, while Burnley are flying and pushing for a Europa League place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here