Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I will never understand how players cannot get up for vital games, but the crowd need to play there part, a quiet and nervous crowd effects the players too.
Really need to sort this out 2nd half, last real chance of getting 3 points.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we have the beating of these feckers.......absolute howler by duffy but hopefully after a bit of a flogging at ht he won't do it again....come on boys...!! beat these twatts...!!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm feeling all negative nancy-ish. Propper not even hitting the target when clean through set me off. Just having terrible flash backs to the leicester game.

Hopefully in an hour or so we can all point the finger of mockery at me for my queasiness after we smash four past Huddersfield.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Sometimes when things are not going well it's good to make changes early and give others some actual game time instead of waiting til 75 mins :)
Give Murray a rest and bring on locadia :)

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Sometimes when things are not going well it's good to make changes early and give others some actual game time instead of waiting til 75 mins :)
Give Murray a rest and bring on locadia :)
We all know that won't happen.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
after the last 20 minutes of that half this game will come down to who's got the biggest bollox....if we don't win this game we have put ourselves in a very dodgy position......we can and should beat this lot, so let's just do it eh...??

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Bring on Ulloa, Locadia and Baldock.......but don't take anybody off!:lolol:

What do you mean that's not allowed????
Dammit, run out of lager so started early on the rioja:cool:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
BBC Sussex Sport "Neither Propper or Stephens have scored a league goal this season"

Is that correct?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
FK decent position.

......good ball in, Dunk misses.

Aspinall "it would have been harder to miss than score that"......FFS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here