Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cardiff v Wolves Championship SHOOT out on SKY

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
That was brilliant viewing! Felt similar to our game vs Sheff Wed. Dean got both penalties spot on I think. First one may be seen as a bit harsh but the defender did have his arms all round the attacker

Two handed push in the back - both stone wall pens IMHO

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I really enjoyed the second half. Hating hoofball, I loved the way Wolves started passing and cutting the hoofers open as they tired. Helder Costa is so bloody good.

Aye....but Wolves only really started to play halfway through that half...the proceeding three quarters of the game was poor quality...imho

Re Warnock I think he was upset the Wolves boss did a Wagner after the game without the customary handshake.....of course you don’t then tell him to F off several times when he then tries too.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I’m sure as FFP has clearly been broken and cheated by Wolves the FL will block promotion.

Lols. I’m kidding. 1 million fine

Jimmy Grimble

If I'm the manager of a team 1st in the league playing the team 2nd in the league away from home, knowing a win all but guarantees the title, and my team are 1-0 up in the 90th minute then save 2 penalties in injury time, the last thing on my mind is shaking the oppositions hands. I'm going straight to the away end!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Colin Wanker seemed miffed. Didn’t see the game did his opposite antagonise him ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If I'm the manager of a team 1st in the league playing the team 2nd in the league away from home, knowing a win all but guarantees the title, and my team are 1-0 up in the 90th minute then save 2 penalties in injury time, the last thing on my mind is shaking the oppositions hands. I'm going straight to the away end!

He didn’t go to the Wolves fans

Jimmy Grimble

He didn’t go to the Wolves fans

His players then? That'd be my next line of thought.

Genuinely how can emotions not get the better of you in that situation.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Being a lifelong skier, I prefer Alpine climes. But as I get older, I can see the attraction of escaping the wet and chill of the UK/BC.

Ah yeah, if you're into winter sports, BC has some of the world's best skiing for sure.
I'm more of a fat cat sprawled on a porch taking in the sunshine.

I love the summers here though, spectacular hiking, pretty decent beaches.
Just a shame about the locals. :lol:

Jimmy Grimble

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don’t think there’s any excuse for Warnocks reaction

"Excuse" being the key word.

Nuno made the mistake, just like Klopp and Nuno the other day, of celebrating the win before the handshake. But Warnock was a bad loser, fuming with Wolves throughout, when they did so little wrong. He was going to so something nasty after final whistle regardless.

He really needs to look after himself better. If Cardiff go up, he's going to face gamesmanship, diving, time-wasting to another level organised by masters such as Mourinho and Wenger.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here