Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Site Meltdown Guaranteed on Tuesday

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Pedant alert! Won’t those trying to get Man U tickets be different to the two aways, seeing as those buying for City and Liverpool must, by default, already have a Utd ticket?

Counter-pedant alert ! The queue will be for all 3......you don’t get access to the ticket site until your place is up do you ? I dunno.....anyway, I’m 8 hours behind uk time so it’ll have settled down by the time I get on

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Counter-pedant alert ! The queue will be for all 3......you don’t get access to the ticket site until your place is up do you ? I dunno.....anyway, I’m 8 hours behind uk time so it’ll have settled down by the time I get on

Maybe, but I read the post I commented on as queuing to buy all three rather than being in a queue where the three were available.

Either way, I do appreciate the point and it shows how far we’ve come.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
For the Man U tickets, the 125 point limit will cut a lot of people off. My dad who has been to a fair few games this season has 115 and so has to wait until tomorrow.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
How do you see what points friends & family have from your account?

Try and allocate them a ticket purchase - if they have enough points for that purchase, the site will let you do it. If not, not. The only way to see exactly how many points they have though is to log in as them.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Try and allocate them a ticket purchase - if they have enough points for that purchase, the site will let you do it. If not, not. The only way to see exactly how many points they have though is to log in as them.

Thanks. Appears my dad doesnt have enough points - haha

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
City and Liverpool purchased, no problems at all. It is worth saying that when you look back at some of the bun fights we used to have over tickets it really is very slick now. The club have really sorted this out. Well done Mr B! :)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
City ticket procured after a 10 minute wait. I have to say this system has worked really well this season.

You clearly have lower standards than others, or have been fortunate not to be trying to buy a ticket when there have been issues with the card payment, which has occurred on and off throughout the season

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Weekend in Liverpool booked and tickets in the bag

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here