Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Site Meltdown Guaranteed on Tuesday

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
You clearly have lower standards than others, or have been fortunate not to be trying to buy a ticket when there have been issues with the card payment, which has occurred on and off throughout the season

Had no issues with card payment at all this season. Worked every time. Can only speak as I find.

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
You clearly have lower standards than others, or have been fortunate not to be trying to buy a ticket when there have been issues with the card payment, which has occurred on and off throughout the season

Having been to every league away game bar Newcastle and Bournemouth I have never had a problem with card payments for any ticket I have purchased!

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I’m on 341 points but my son is on 327 so I’m going to have to hope I can get tickets tomorrow

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Can someone give some tips on blocks on sale and which are better than others?

If you go on the Liverpool FC website you can see what the away end blocks are and judge accordingly

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
8454__6493__efl_tottenham_stadium_pricing_image.png

So lower tiers anfield road end .

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
anyone know how many Liverpool tickets gone and how many left? I can't see for looking, most likely is me, most things wrong are

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No probs getting a couple of tickets for Liverpool. Hotel a much bigger problem though, very little available at a sensible price anywhere near city centre but managed to find something a couple of miles north of Anfield.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
845 seats left across Blocks 121,122 &123 plus 16 Ambulant disabled/wheelchair tickets

don't hold out too much hope of getting one then if that's all left.
i'm just 5 points off being able to get one Wednesday, can bet all will be gone before Thursday

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Blocks 121-123 seem to be the Away Section as 124 is home fans to the left behind the goal. To the right (if you will) of Block 121 is the corner of the new Main Stand. I'm not sure if Liverpool can give us any other blocks.

124 is away fans, they are on sale at the moment. I think the back of the blocks are not on sale yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here