Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Site Meltdown Guaranteed on Tuesday

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
No probs getting a couple of tickets for Liverpool. Hotel a much bigger problem though, very little available at a sensible price anywhere near city centre but managed to find something a couple of miles north of Anfield.

That could be grim.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This.

Hoardes harvest points and away games, watch far better teams than us brush us aside, spending £100's on each trip, then moan about CH afterwards.

Give me a competitive game every time.

I cant remember any games (except Bournemouth in the cup) that there were many spaces in the away end this season so I can't believe your hoards can be true

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
With a whole summer without football* why wouldn't you want to go to the north west?

We are going up on the Wednesday and coming back Sunday. Going to wring every last bit out of our first season in the Premier League.

*the World Cup doesn't count for me.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
No probs getting a couple of tickets for Liverpool. Hotel a much bigger problem though, very little available at a sensible price anywhere near city centre but managed to find something a couple of miles north of Anfield.

We booked our hotel last July. There wasn’t much available at a sensible price even then!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This.

Hoardes harvest points and away games, watch far better teams than us brush us aside, spending £100's on each trip, then moan about CH afterwards.

Give me a competitive game every time.

Don’t think it’s so much harvesting points, more a case of a chance to visit the grounds for the vast numbers of JCLs (like me and junior) that won’t have done so before. Some of the away football this season has been pretty crap as we know, but the odd good day makes up for it........we travel in hope......

theboybilly

Didn't even get Queue-It, just straight in at 8:59. Nice and easy. See you all at Anfield!

How far back does the view get dodgy? I'm row 28.

If you Google 'viewfrommyseat Anfield' you will get various views from around the ground. For example there is one from Row 27 in Block 123 which doesn't look too bad at all (I had heard that anything further back than Row 25 was poor) Block 121 doesn't look so promising. One poster was also saying that Block 124 was 'intimidating for Away fans but that seems to be part of the Away Section now.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Didn't even get Queue-It, just straight in at 8:59. Nice and easy. See you all at Anfield!

How far back does the view get dodgy? I'm row 28.

About then I think from memory! We may have been row 30 something for the cup tie and that was okay so you’re probably alright.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
No queue today. Totally forgot & remebered at 9.15. 4 booked all together now

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If you Google 'viewfrommyseat Anfield' you will get various views from around the ground. For example there is one from Row 27 in Block 123 which doesn't look too bad at all (I had heard that anything further back than Row 25 was poor) Block 121 doesn't look so promising. One poster was also saying that Block 124 was 'intimidating for Away fans but that seems to be part of the Away Section now.

About then I think from memory! We may have been row 30 something for the cup tie and that was okay so you’re probably alright.

Thanks both.

At least it looks like it'll be better than my view at Stamford Bridge.

I'm block 124, too, so nice and close to the Scousers.

Really looking forward to this one.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Got my Citeh and Liverpool tickets. Gonna drive on the Wednesday so does anyone know where to park near the Etihad?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Managed to get row 27 at Anfield which from 'View from My Seat' seems perfectly fine. I was right at the back for the Cup game and had to move - was AWFUL

There is an upper tier in the Anfield Road end which is for home fans, can only imagine that's just like QPR away.

Seems for City only the lower tier is on sale - nothing able to be selected for the top 2 tiers, and no chance we have sold that lot out already.

Anyway that's tickets for every away game this season purchased (and attended!!)

The Grub

Nov 14, 2004
Hurstpierpoint
Thanks both.

At least it looks like it'll be better than my view at Stamford Bridge.

I'm block 124, too, so nice and close to the Scousers.

Really looking forward to this one.

I just hope that I’m going to be able to see from there and that people don’t stand up in front of me. It makes me bloody mad when people stand up and I can’t see.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
359 tickets left including (surprisingly 216 in Block 124)

I suppose it goes to show how people don't do research before buying tickets being 124 is the nearest to centre block

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
359 tickets left including (surprisingly 216 in Block 124)

I suppose it goes to show how people don't do research before buying tickets being 124 is the nearest to centre block

Maybe, like me, they did look at the blocks on offer and selected a different one by choice. Centre is not ALWAYS the best vantage point.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here