Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man United home game moved to Friday 4th May

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
£50 a ticket too, that is so expensive.

All this Cat A, Cat B-C what a load of horse s*it. Just an excuse to charge more.

West Brom - Man Utd. Approximately the same number of bums on seats. Same number of stewards, food, beer, other staff every almost identical. So what the f*ck does the extra £15 per non season ticket holder pay for.

There will be a 20 page reply from PB on this coming soon ,but in the meantime here's my take on it , no need , just Greed .

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Friday nights are not too bad as footy nights go, but for the last home game of the season I want the whole day to enjoy it with thousands of others. Now it's take the afternoon or hope Southern do not screw up my commute home so I can then get the to game just in time for kick off.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Bollocks Bollocks Bollocks... Would have been great to end season at Amex with Man U on Saturday 3pm. Shit for home fans and even more so for travelling Fans.

I was warning about this when people were so desperate to get into the Prem. Was always going to happen. Can't have it both ways, we make £150m for promotion, there was always going to be a down-side.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

All this Cat A, Cat B-C what a load of horse s*it. Just an excuse to charge more.

West Brom - Man Utd. Approximately the same number of bums on seats. Same number of stewards, food, beer, other staff every almost identical. So what the f*ck does the extra £15 per non season ticket holder pay for.

I think the Police decide on the Category of the game and instruct the level of Stewarding required AND whether or not Police need to be in attendance

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
I think the Police decide on the Category of the game and instruct the level of Stewarding required AND whether or not Police need to be in attendance

Quantity of Stewards are employed depending on the number of people attending, Quantity of Police are employed depending on the number of people attending (and possibly a few extra based on team that is playing), Quantity of pies, pints, sweets, crisps and all other sundries are ordered depending on the number of people attending.

There is NOTHING to justify why the club charge an additional ***£750,000 PER GAME (***Based on £15 extra for 5,000 tickets) for non season ticket holders to buy a ticket Between West Brom and Man Utd.

Saturdays game will be rammed to the rafters and yet the price is £45 per ticket. That is £250,000 less for everything to be the same as the Man Utd game. And Saturdays game is 10x more important for us

I love this club but this horse s*it takes the p*ss.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

It's Capitalism, simple economics, supply and demand.
The Club feels that more people would wish to go Cat A games, and therefore can charge more to fill the same number of seats.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
It's Capitalism, simple economics, supply and demand.
The Club feels that more people would wish to go Cat A games, and therefore can charge more to fill the same number of seats.

I agree with you, so don't treat us customers like frigging idiots by giving a game CAT A B or C. It means nothing other than we can get them for this much in this game but boy can we pull their pants down for this one.

It makes a mockery of me and other customers why cant get season tickets for genuine reasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here