Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man City v Liverpool

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Anfield on champions league nights is the difference.

Man City will still go through I reckon, if Liverpool were at home second leg I think they’d have a better chance.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Football cliché #37b comes into play here. Next goal is vital. 3-1 or 4-0 If Citeh can get an away goal it could be a very different game.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I forgot this was on (am now engrossed in something on netflix). I follow several sports journalists and sky sports. I've seen no tweets about the game. Odd if that's the scoreline.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Liverpool v Man City

You guys watching another match?
Anyway, city will probably score. At least it’s shows off our game at its best.... or worst if you support city, atm at least.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
City were very decent in the second half but missed Aguero.
Can will be in for Henderson next week. Going to be a tough game, but Liverpool will score which should send them through.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing

haha, exactly that.
They couldn't fill their ground the last time they won the PL at The Etihad, and were about 15k short at their last ko match in CL last season, forget who it was against.

My lil bro who works for one of the top national newspapers website did an article on this.
5 mins later a legal representative from city was onto them threatening legal action unless they pulled the article,(apparantly they were all stuck in traffic, trains delayed etc), his lawyer said stick with it and see what happens.
Hence the seats remained unfilled throughout the match and they heard no more from city:lol::lol::lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here