Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man City v Liverpool

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Poor Pep.

I’m not sure how the city board expected him to cope after they didn’t give him 60 million more for Mahrez or Sanchez in Jan.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Pre match scenes. How much media coverage will it generate?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
At least they went for the other team's coach

Crystal-Palace-team-bus-attacked-with-graffiti-591994.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Pre match scenes. How much media coverage will it generate?

Disgraceful from the Victims, they know how to show their lack of class again. Scousers really are twats

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Predictable anti scouse rant. Angry when West Ham destroyed the ManU coach two years ago? No.

Yes I was, but as far as I can ascertain it was scousers tonight. They're known for doing such things. I remember being kept inside the ground up there when we won 1-0 in the league, the idiots were busy smashing their own buses up outside.

I'm anti mindless prats who feel it's ok to act like this.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Mmmm. You would think Liverpool fans would remember their past. Heysel, Hillsborough spring to mind when people decide its a good idea throwing objects at the opposition coach.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Mmmm. You would think Liverpool fans would remember their past. Heysel, Hillsborough spring to mind when people decide its a good idea throwing objects at the opposition coach.

Failing to see what Hillsborough has to do with some dickheads throwing stuff at a coach.

Liverpool hooligans don't deserve special attention because of a decades long conspiracy and cover up involving the Police and the Government.

Last edited:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Looked to me that first goal was offside and that City goal was good... not sure what pundits have said.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

A few idiots throw beer bottles, out of 10,000’s.

Those people, wherever they come from, don’t have the (pissed) brain to rationalise in the way you would.

There will always be morons. Especially when able to hide in a large crowd, smoke bombs and away from CCTV.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Failing to see what Hillsborough has to do with a few dickheads throwing stuff at a coach.

Would you care to elaborate ?

Lots of ticketless fans storming the entrances helped cause the disaster? Of course the policing, stewarding were also to blame.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Lots of ticketless fans storming the entrances helped cause the disaster? Of course the policing, stewarding were also to blame.

The fans were completely cleared by an independent panel, inquests conducted by the judiciary and the government. You’re stuck in a time warp of smears.

If you went to huge football matches in the 70’s and 80’s, you would know that massive clubs commonly had 1000’s of extra fans squeeze in without tickets. The much reiterated job of the police and club was to protect all fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here