[Football] Man City v Liverpool

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I love entitled fans crying. Barca fans weeping young and old ha ha ha ha

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
TBH, Barca got really lucky against Chelsea, so I'm not entirely surprised they are out. They really haven't looked anything special this season. UEFA won't be happy.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agreed. This is what I meant when I said they got it wrong at Anfield. Pep should have respected the challenge of playing Liverpool away in a cup tie. You know the crowd is going to be up for it and you know Liverpool’s strength is their front three so they’re going to throw everything at you. He needed to play a more defensive game to spoil it a bit, frustrate Liverpool and quieten the crowd before letting his attackers go for an away goal later in the game. Something like a 2-1 defeat wouldn’t have been too bad. By going there and playing their normal game they were vulnerable to exactly what happened.

Agreed. Liverpool have a few top individuals but they also have a few mediocre players in defence and midfield at this level. The really tough, experienced teams that know how to win in different ways will have a plan to stifle them at Anfield and expose their defence away. I hope Liverpool win it but I don’t see it.

Before these ties, I thought ManC would get revenge for the PL loss at Anfield and win both legs. With their £800m squad of the best of the best. Shows what I know. With Klopp and Pochettino you're never gonna die not knowing .... great to have clubs that attack and score goals for fun, even if imperfect.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I love entitled fans crying. Barca fans weeping young and old ha ha ha ha

I was channel hopping between the 2 games and my wife said "Ah, I don't like to see the young fans crying". My reply was that it's better at a young age to experience pain and disappointment in football as well as all the glory, it makes football that much better.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
We could have got Van Dijk for 2M a few years ago. 75M to Liverpool and semi final champions league:facepalm:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Championship doing the business again.
Fulham win, Cardiff lose, Millwall win again, any of about 7 or 8 could sneak into the play offs.
You really do have to laugh at Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday again (and United are a better side, just to rub it in), both nowhere near and to be a Forest fan must be painful every season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done Roma - superb

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I was channel hopping between the 2 games and my wife said "Ah, I don't like to see the young fans crying". My reply was that it's better at a young age to experience pain and disappointment in football as well as all the glory, it makes football that much better.

My wife said. "Don't be cruel." My reply, " You never stopped me taking the kids to watch Brighton, and they've suffered more than any of those poor sods."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here