nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
They usually reserve this stuff for the blacks

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m sure the policemen involved will break down in tears when confronted with that evidence.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This is why I tell people not to trust authority! ****ing bent coppers everywhere! ****ing bent power hungry ***** everywhere!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Cornelius said the six police officers involved were still working for Victoria police.

“Look, it’s not our practice to immediately stand members down upon receipt of a complaint,” he said. “Each of them know that their conduct is the subject of significant scrutiny, including the publication of the CCTV footage that we’ve all seen.”

Jesus. If the CCTV is not enough to get them fully suspended pending investigation, I don't know what would be!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I found myself wanting to dive in and lump one of those animals watching that , especially the coward laughing as he was filming it on his phone .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
****ing police scum

In the second incident on that video, a criminal is badly beaten after being arrested, and the complaint against the police was dismissed. ****ing joke.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
These police officers, appear to be breaking the law themselves. They are violently attacking a man without any cause, having invaded the sanctuary of his own home, dragged him out and beaten him. People on this thread are offended by a comment wishing death on them. The person who made that comment has been banned.

What really is the difference between these people dragging a man from his home and putting a beating on him, and the burglar who was stabbed to death by a 78 year old man who in the other thread is having people gleefully exclaim he got what he deserved, that it was justice? Why aren't people as offended that some are taking pleasure in the idea of a burglar being killed as they are at a group of thugs ganging up to beat down a vulnerable man in his own garden?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here