Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Feeling confident?

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
WTF does this mean:moo:

Let me try and explain, Zaha who
Plays for Palace has not created more or scored more goals than Pascal Gross for example. Hope that explains what I was trying to say. Everyone thinks he is so important to them, but that is not fully backed up
By his pretty poor stats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Plays for Palace has not created more or scored more goals than Pascal Gross for example. Hope that explains what I was trying to say. Everyone thinks he is so important to them, but that is not fully backed up

Zaha plays for palarse :ohmy:
You have a weird way of
Posting.
:moo:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Bear with him...he's getting on a tad and struggles with his memory etc

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If we beat Huddersfield I will feel way more confident of winning at Palace, but right now I don’t feel confident at all.

It all depends on how both teams get on this Saturday.
You win, you’re safe and you will raise your game against the enemy, you lose ,and it will be a nervous afternoon.
Likewise with us, we win at Bournemouth, and I’ll think we’ll beat you next week, lose and I’ll happily take a point.
Either way, it’s not going to be enjoyable.

I'm not so sure. After we beat Arsenal there was a sense of 'we're safe' and we haven't scored since, let alone win a point. Now people are starting to question if we are safe, maybe we need one more win. Given we're facing Burnley, Liverpool, Man U, Man C, Tottenham, in our remaining games, leaving just games against Huddersfield and Palace. Palace is a derby game - all bets are off. So on paper, Huddersfield is being looked at as our best chance to get a win. I think if we beat Huddersfield (no guarantee, they seem to have our number in recent meetings), we could see that 'job done' attitude seep back in and get beaten by a palace side who are still trying to put some distance between them and the relegation zone and are starting to find some form (read: Zaha is back).

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Since Palace got knocked out the cup which Palace fans were so pleased with as "they can concentrate on the league" they have played 10, won 2, drew 2 and lost 6.
The early exit has turned the season round for them, not!
I'm sure they will stay up however a defeat at Bournemouth will increase the pressure. Would rather have points on the board.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All the pressure is on CP2010FC as the best they can do is even up the head to head results this season. I think Palace will win personally with home advantage so have resigned myself to that. And yes, palace really are a one man team and will have to recruit very well in the Summer to replace the want away diver.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
All the pressure is on CP2010FC as the best they can do is even up the head to head results this season. I think Palace will win personally with home advantage so have resigned myself to that. And yes, palace really are a one man team and will have to recruit very well in the Summer to replace the want away diver.

At least you can lead the singing at the beam back !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
At least you can lead the singing at the beam back !

Won’t be going doodles. If that’s a dig at us having a beam back, don’t you do exactly the same thing (just on small TVs the other end of the pitch in a 3rd world ‘stadium’?) I don’t get involved in any CP2010 matches - only ever get excited for the ones that mean a lot ie the FA Cup games.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Sorry can't understand this. Straight choice of 3 points from the next two games. Got to be beat Palace Shirley?

I just don’t want to lose at home to Hudds. Palace are skanks but we can sort them out next year :)

Do people really think Zaha will leave in the summer? That’d be interesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here