Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Feeling confident?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I'm missing something. Why is Zaha a minibus. I'm sure it's obvious but.......?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I'm from the era where I saw all the 70's games and onwards v Palace and therefore I hate these games with a passion as my stress levels are sky high. I would also like to be able to say that I will not go to Selhurst but I can't bring myself to miss it. Daft isn't it? My mate [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] has managed to put Selhurst behind him.

I will take a draw right now. However, I am not confident. Zaha makes a massive difference for them. I hope he will be out against us and that Benteke will play. Which means he will score now. **** me, my heart is pounding now writing this. Roll on the 15th.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Jees - some serious bed wetting going on here. I think we'll beat Huddersfield comfortably and then we will go to Palace safe without any worries. Stay positive!:bhasign:

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
He’s lost his bottle and cleared off

Bit dramatic isn’t it fella..

*Palace bashing

Zaha is Palace and Palace is Zaha anyway right?

Whether we are better with or without him the reality is (fingers crossed) he will play so it’s irrelevant. You could argue that if Hennessey at least pretended to be a goal keeper and Benteke had not been abducted and this imposter clone could score goals it would not be the case that we are so heavily reliant on Zaha but it is what it is. You don’t get any more or less points if he does or doesn’t play you know.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

*Palace bashing

Whether we are better with or without him the reality is (fingers crossed) he will play so it’s irrelevant. You could argue that if Hennessey at least pretended to be a goal keeper and Benteke had not been abducted and this imposter clone could score goals it would not be the case that we are so heavily reliant on Zaha but it is what it is. You don’t get any more or less points if he does or doesn’t play you know.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

*Palace bashing

Why bother to come back and post drivel ta ta

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011

*Palace bashing

Don't be so harsh on him, he's doing a fine job.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I still reckon 34 points might well be enough. We'll see.

Will enjoy Saturday (draw) then a trip to Clad All Over next week.

Fun times indeed.

I'm starting to think like you, that 34 might be enough. Stoke and Saints to go down with the inevitable Baggies. A turnaround from me, I've said all season we'd be relegated.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
we are so heavily reliant on Zaha but it is what it is. You don’t get any more or less points if he does or doesn’t play you know.

Well it's fairly certain that if he doesn't play, we'll get 1-3 points. Whereas if he does, we could well walk away with nothing. Really would like to get a point from your place, although given the choice I'd rather beat Huddersfield than Palace.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Exactly, they are complete and utter shite without Wilfred "the minibus" Zaha in the side. Everyone knows that.

But at least he made the Olympic diving team.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It all depends on how both teams get on this Saturday.
You win, you’re safe and you will raise your game against the enemy, you lose ,and it will be a nervous afternoon.
Likewise with us, we win at Bournemouth, and I’ll think we’ll beat you next week, lose and I’ll happily take a point.
Either way, it’s not going to be enjoyable.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Can you quote all those that have been Zaha bashing, because I can't see it?

Not a bashing, but I am
Very confused as to why he is so important to you regarding results and performance, as his stats are not that great, think we have a couple of players who have better stats on
Creating and scoring goals. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Not a bashing, but I am
Very confused as to why he is so important to you regarding results and performance, as his stats are not that great, think we have a couple of players who have better stats on
Creating and scoring goals. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF does this mean:moo:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can you quote all those that have been Zaha bashing, because I can't see it?

Indeed. I admire him enormously.

Ha ha.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here