Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Masters 2018

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Ken Brown is just a legend.

I love his analysis around the greens and his enthusiasm, he is just so superb.

He is getting better as the evening progresses. My favourite ever quote from him was during a Ryder Cup when commentating on a 4 ball match. The europeans had the choice of holing out before the yanks as their second ball was furthest from the pin. Ken was asked what he would do. His reply "I would putt first, hole it and then see the colour of my opponents trousers".

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Tight final round, waiting for the inevitable McIlroy choke. Popped a couple of quid on Ricky Fowler.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
A decent start to the day. BBC golf unwatchable, have to stick with sky but the feeds they get from the US is shite.

A long way to go yet.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Ken Brown and Peter Allis for starters. Sky have brilliant coverage all season and do it properly.

D

Deleted member 2719

Tiger, more like meow.

Come on Rory stick it up the yank....... if you know what I mean.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
One of the most competitive Masters in a long time. I can't be having Tiger as he can't get the ball off the tee but then again he hardly ever has apart from when he hits the stinger. Justin Thomas is my idea of the winner as he is the best golfer in the world right now in my humble opinion and have already backed him at 20/1. He has the long game, the short game and his wedge play is simply stunning. I have been backing and laying for a few months, some would call it filthy arbing, and have nice four figure risk free bets on Phil Mickelson who has hit form again at 50/1, Bubba Watson ditto at 66/1, Rickieeee Fowler 33/1 not sure he will ever fall over the line in a major though. Also have Jason Day and Alex Noren on my side.

A decent special - Paddy Power and BFSB are 2/1 about a hole in one on the 16th hole on Sunday, if anyone finds they can get any more than a fiver on with either of those:facepalm: They are also 6/4 a hole in one on 16 at any time. Seven of the last fourteen years have had a hole in one on 16 and the Sunday pin is always designed for a hole in one, there were three in 2016 and one last year. Getting a decent bet on will be more problematicv than some finding a hole in one:rolleyes:

Looking forward to wall to wall coverage....oh:nono:

Great spot Billy, shame i couldn't get more that 50 pence on

Charley Hoffman

hoff.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here