Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PL Cup at Swansea

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Is anyone going to this?
I'll be in Swansea visiting family and thinking about going.
Do I have to get a ticket or will I be able to pay on the gate, also I've heard there's no parking there so if someone's been there do you know where the best place to park is?
[emoji846]

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm going , it's at Landore , you can't park inside the training ground but there's a estate across the road about half a mile away , so that's where i shall probably park , it's free entry . Bang Tidy .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Yep , as i understand it it's free for everybody , no need for blood samples grandparents DNA strands , just turn up 7pm k.o

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Tough match for the youngsters tonight , such a shame we don’t get to see these games on seagulls player , 2 minutes of highlights really not enough to see how the U23s are progressing.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm going , it's at Landore , you can't park inside the training ground but there's a estate across the road about half a mile away , so that's where i shall probably park , it's free entry . Bang Tidy .

Ooh yes, I'll just get hubby to drop me off and pick me up unless he comes of course [emoji1] #bloodymanunitedfan

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

If either of you (or anyone else going, for that matter) happen to see a teamsheet, would you please post an image on here? :thumbsup:

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Tough match for the youngsters tonight , such a shame we don’t get to see these games on seagulls player , 2 minutes of highlights really not enough to see how the U23s are progressing.

You can watch the match tonight; Swansea are streaming the game live, from 7pm:-

[TWEET]982271730260566017[/TWEET]

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The Swansea City line-up for this evening's crunch battle:-

[TWEET]982301960039579649[/TWEET]

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Albion U-23s go into this tie in excellent form with an 11-match unbeaten run (in all competitions) on the line, during which their record reads:-

P:11 W:9 D:2 L:0 F:30 A:3

Albion lost in this same competition last year to these same opponents, at the same venue, at the same stage, so they can achieve some retribution this evening. Swansea City went on to win the trophy last year, beating Reading 2-0 in the final

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here