Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Where are you now?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I’m at home wondering what to do today, you?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wanna pop round?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Wife and kids are away for a couple of days and I am playing Football Manager while listening to and posting endless songs on the 90's music thread.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
In France in between games. If you want to hop on a ferry I can collect you from Calais or Boulonge. Or you could even fly to Le Touquet from Lydd. Once you are here, I’ll take you for a stroll.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
One can only hope that #7 wasn't replying to #3.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just of to Church , there's free chicken curry and nice warm coats to local residents on offer until 3 pm .

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sat at home contemplating going to the gym. Problem is the queue at the leisure centre was actually out through the doors a bit earlier.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Contemplating a day of sight seeing

Last edited:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Contemplating watching Worthing play but it looks pretty skank out there.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Wife and kids are away for a couple of days and I am playing Football Manager while listening to and posting endless songs on the 90's music thread.

Wife's away for a few days. Kids aren't though, yesterday daughter turned up with 11 friends! Bit quieter today; son's out for the day, daughter's still in bed and I'm working and logging on to NSC

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
In France in between games. If you want to hop on a ferry I can collect you from Calais or Boulonge. Or you could even fly to Le Touquet from Lydd. Once you are here, I’ll take you for a stroll.

With only about four flights a month these days, and even then only during the summer, I don't think flying from Lydd to Le Touquet is too much of an option!, ferries don't go to Boulogne any longer either.

Me? I'm just sitting in the conservatory listening to the rain bounce off the roof. The original plan was for the wife and l, along with some friends, to take a trip on the Wey and Arun Canal, but none of us fancied getting soaked to the skin.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here