Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our Cup final against Huddersfield?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Win = safe
Lose = relegated

No pressure.
If you really believe that Trig then you should get on Bet365 16/1 relegation odds for us. Lay off the match result and you are quids in.

Do let us know how much you make.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Down to the vinegar strokes now.

Win and we proceed serenely to a satisfactory ejaculation.

Lose and we get caught up in a furious power-w@nk-off

Beautifully put.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Win and we're in a very, very strong position to stay up, lose and we're right back in the mix?
Win and we stay up.

Lose and we stay up ( with loads of stress ) as none of West Brom, Stoke and Southampton will get even 34 points.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't know where we are going to pick up the necessary points (and it's possible, but unlikely, that even 34 points might keep us up) but we won't do nine defeats on the trot. Just won't happen.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don't know where we are going to pick up the necessary points (and it's possible, but unlikely, that even 34 points might keep us up) but we won't do nine defeats on the trot. Just won't happen.

My thoughts exactly:
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?362946-Brighton-v-Huddersfield/page6

"Looking at our other fixtures, this is obviously the most winnable game.

To lose would make our final 9 PL results quite possibly LLLLLLLLL. If a team stayed up with that shite final form, that would be some kind of record.

Irrational I know, but on that basis, I see us getting a result against Hudd."

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
To lose would make our final 9 PL results quite possibly LLLLLLLLL. If a team stayed up with that shite final form, that would be some kind of record.

Irrational I know, but on that basis, I see us getting a result against Hudd."

.....or ManU, or Burnley, or Palarse......................

We'll get something, somewhere.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
2-0.

Last proper cup final we were in we lost in a replay.

Relax.

West Brom, Stoke and Southampton will only get to more points than we now have with a liberal application of sandpaper

Who will we sign to strengthen the squad for next top flight season?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
The key to the Huds game is scoring first, preferably early. They don't come back from being a goal down.

Palace I would take a point if handed now. If Zaha is injured I would want all 3 as they have this habit of losing with out him. One man team you may say.

Burnely I see nothing but a loss with Barnes and Woods finding the net.

Strangely I feel we could get something from the last 4, Man U being the one. We could all ready be safe and go out a play with out fear and open up more.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Genuinely think we have more chance of picking up a win away at Burnley & Palace than at home to Huddersfield. For some reason Wagner has us completely sussed.

I think we'll lose, this place will go into meltdown, but we will still stay up.

Same here. I can see us losing this but beating Palace away. This place will go into total meltdown and then be on cloud nine one week later.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If we loose we HAVE to beat the scummers. Draw and we can afford a draw.

I'm concerned when we don't have Stephens. Other players not much worse he just ties all our pieces together and does a little bit of everything.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Please try that end of season prediction thingy. Doesn't matter how you do it, three teams always end up with 33 pts or less.
The difference in the 6 points difference over Huddersfield is three league positions, or put financially, £6million between 17th and 14th.
All that said, Hudders are probably planning on 1 point here and three at home to Watford before their last 4 defeats to big clubs chasing Europe. 35 points for them and 35 for us.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We have been exceptional at home since the Liverpool game. Except maybe the Chelsea result. We dominate play and create plenty of attacking moves, we could do with a few more shots but have beaten some much better sides in better form than Huddersfield. Keep it tight in the first half and then stretch them in the second half and we will win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here