Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Huddersfield

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Probably our most important game of the season coming up so we must hope that Stephens is back as he was sadly missed against Leicester and he will be vital for us in this game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think Kayal had a nothing game as he did nothing wrong but also contributed nothing other than running around this put a large onus on Propper and Gross to produce, which fortunately they did.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Probably our most important game of the season coming up so we must hope that Stephens is back as he was sadly missed against Leicester and he will be vital for us in this game.

Stephens wasn't missed yesterday................Kayal had a really good game and had Murray taken his opportunites then we would have been out of sight and 3 points better off.

Scapegoats were there, but not in the form of Kayal.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Predicatble

I dont think Kayal had a bad game he did as most expected within his capabilities but he is no Stephens. How can anybody say Stephens wasnt missed? He would have been on Mahrez non stop.

I think that 2 people cost us the game yesterday Murray with a poor performance and CH taking off the best player on the field and leaving Murray on to bring on March.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Didn’t think we actually missed Stephens yesterday

Would have been better side with him in it, but him missing wasn’t the reason we lost

I thought we missed better options on the bench, ie Leo, knockhart, lockadia and Kayal if needed for last 15 mins

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I dont think Kayal had a bad game he did as most expected within his capabilities but he is no Stephens

Tell me what did Propper do that Kayal didn't .......we lost yesterday and yet predictably you moan about Kayal as you did after the Utd game and have ranted on about on the other Stephens thread ..like i said preciatble

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tell me what did Propper do that Kayal didn't .......we lost yesterday and yet predictably you moan about Kayal as you did after the Utd game and have ranted on about on the other Stephens thread ..like i said preciatble

He won balls,broke up attacks and set players going forward, other than that nothing.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

That's the second time you have spelt predictable wrong - it's ruining my Easter :moo:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Same as Kayal then..but problem is you start not liking the player so are totally biased ..and come up with strange formations to try an avoid Kayal even stepping onto the pitch

Not the same as Kayal as Propper completed his job efficiently. The whole point is that Stephens is such a vital part of our team that he cannot be replaced and we need him next week. He is our engine and gets my vote as POTS by a mile.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Same as Kayal then..but problem is you start not liking the player so are totally biased ..and come up with strange formations to try an avoid Kayal even stepping onto the pitch

Thought Kayal had his best game for us this year TBH. Hasn't played much, getting sharper and fitter with every game..........perhaps BG thinks Kayal doesn't need any match fitness and should slot straight in without any games... who knows

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not the same as Kayal as Propper completed his job efficiently. The whole point is that Stephens is such a vital part of our team that he cannot be replaced and we need him next week. He is our engine and gets my vote as POTS by a mile.
Groß has already had my vote for POTS, and it was by TWO miles.

:albion2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here