Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] LA Derby

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Watch the video closely, frame by frame. It looks like he is in an offside position just as it is played in. He never comes back onside. The ball is played forward when it is just behind him. Need some VAR lines to be 100%, but it looks off to me. It doesn't matter if it's inches - you're either on, or you're off (see Mata vs Huddersfield). It's objective.

[tweet]980190959664353280[/tweet]

VAR didn't check it. It should have. This is why we have it. But that would have ruined the moment.

You don’t know they didn’t.

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
That's what you call a debut.Wow.3-0 down,they win 4-3,Ibra not only scores the winner but he also scores
what would be the goal of the season here.Yes it's only the US soccer league however the yanks
don't know any difference.Over there he just became a superhero.The kind that Beckham got to be
but based only on his flowing golden hair and shiny teeth.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Brilliant .

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
That's what you call a debut.Wow.3-0 down,they win 4-3,Ibra not only scores the winner but he also scores
what would be the goal of the season here.Yes it's only the US soccer league however the yanks
don't know any difference.Over there he just became a superhero.The kind that Beckham got to be
but based only on his flowing golden hair and shiny teeth.

I think you might find that 40 to 50% of MLS fans are just like many of us but living in US. They know what is going on and know quality. They watch world football when they can (mornings mostly) and MLS when it's played in afternoons and evenings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here