Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Things that happened between awarding Leicester a goal kick and the taking of the goal ki

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Saturn orbited the sun. That’s 29 years.

Anything else you noticed happening whilst Kasper Schmeichel was slowly going about his business?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I’m pretty sure a couple met, courted, consummated their budding relationship and gave birth to twins who were then seen leaving the Amex in full kit too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Barber managed to write half of his next missive.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The Goldstone was sold, we went to Gillingham, we came back , the Amex was built, ( thanks Tony) we were promoted.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Still trying to work out if Warren Aspinall finally got Gaetan Bongs name right, in today's commentary.
I think it sounded a bit like this and when on for ages.

"Bingo, Bango, bongo...bango Bongo bingo...bongo bingo bango"

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Not sure but there was definitely something up with the tw@ts boots. The amount of time he had to kick them against the post before every kick or pick bits of muds out them at every single opportunity.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His timewasting reminded me of Casper, especially the kicking of the boots on the post to waste a few more seconds before taking goal kicks. Don’t remember too many moans when he did it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As I posted in the thread about the ref, the annoying one he missed, was not booking Schmeichel when he picked the ball up and hoofed it into the WSL when the penalty was given. Had he had that yellow at that stage, it would have saved us all the time wasting later.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I saw Halleys comet during the gap.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I managed to build a replica WWII aircraft carrier from an Airfix kit containing 265 plastic parts. And then painted it.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
A star was born, went through it's life-cycle, went supernova and collapsed in on itself to become a black hole

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
As I posted in the thread about the ref, the annoying one he missed, was not booking Schmeichel when he picked the ball up and hoofed it into the WSL when the penalty was given. Had he had that yellow at that stage, it would have saved us all the time wasting later.

Did you type it all out again or just cut & paste?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I agree on this and just wondered whether the pen warranted a booking, didn’t see who made the tackle.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I’m pretty sure a couple met, courted, consummated their budding relationship and gave birth to twins who were then seen leaving the Amex in full kit too.

I wonder if that's the same couple that were propping up the Harveys bar in Dick's before the game. At one point I thought that they were going to put on a free show for everyone. :eek:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here