[Albion] Will you be shitting it...

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
No .

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
After today's results, and tomorrow where stoke get dicked, i am actually very confident tat we only need three more points.

So that is three vs Huddersfield ....however I think we will get point at palace and one at home vs Spurs and manu.

Panic thee not

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Think we are fairly safe on 34 with the other teams fixtures. Doubt if WBA will catch Stoke, never mind anybody else. Saints fixtures, horrible. Stokes, just as bad.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I may be controversial here, but I wonder whether when the season ends it may turn out 34 points would be enough (even if on Goal Difference), even if we didn't know it at the time. Similar to how it turned out the game last season which got us promoted was actually the win at QPR, nobody bar Newcastle overtook our points total after that game.

But if we do lose next week then I think we'll be very, very uncomfortable. It won't be an outright calamity, but it'll be pretty bad and mean we have to get the points we could have got from today and next week in the away games at Palace and Burnley. Which are tough to start with.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Saints might say the same v a dire West Ham.
Eh? Saints were DESTROYED by a poor West Ham team. The commentators on 5 live were scathing about how utterly terrible and not up for the fight the Saints players were.

We were excellent today and but for the rub of the green would have beaten a very good Leicester side.

I don't see the similarity.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Eh? Saints were DESTROYED by a poor West Ham team. The commentators on 5 live were scathing about how utterly terrible and not up for the fight the Saints players were.

We were excellent today and but for the rub of the green would have beaten a very good Leicester side.

I don't see the similarity.

We both got nil points. Both started thinking we might get something. We were not excellent. Shots on target? A more or less level win/draw/loss record shows how good Leicester are.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I may be controversial here, but I wonder whether when the season ends it may turn out 34 points would be enough (even if on Goal Difference), even if we didn't know it at the time. Similar to how it turned out the game last season which got us promoted was actually the win at QPR, nobody bar Newcastle overtook our points total after that game.

But if we do lose next week then I think we'll be very, very uncomfortable. It won't be an outright calamity, but it'll be pretty bad and mean we have to get the points we could have got from today and next week in the away games at Palace and Burnley. Which are tough to start with.
It's not controversial. I'm not counting chickens whatsoever but I really can't see where Stoke or Southampton are going to get the points to reach 34.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK

I said a month ago 35 points would probably be enough. I'm sticking with this.

Why would teams who have averaged less than 1 point per game this far, suddenly improve to 1.5, let alone 2 points per game?

Maybe 1 or 2 teams will do better, but there are so many bad teams down there, not all will. Indeed some will do worse than have so far. 34 could well be enough.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We both got nil points. Both started thinking we might get something. We were not excellent. Shots on target? A more or less level win/draw/loss record shows how good Leicester are.

Not sure how many, but Schmeichel made three pretty good saves, from the penalty, Groß’ long shot, and March’s free kick.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Bollocks mate. Being extremely unfortunate not to at least draw against Leicester is in no way comparable to being dry humped by West Ham.

Southampton are in the mire, maybe it's just you as every other fan/pundit/ex player etc seems to think so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here