Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you be shitting it...

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
No, because I am capable of keeping a single result in perspective and have witnessed years of genuinely shit performances/times. Lose and we still have a good chance of staying up.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No. It will increase my anxiety level a bit, that's all - whatever happens I won't really feel relaxed until we really are safe. Three points next week would increase our likelihood of staying up from 'reasonable. to 'almost certain', which would be nice, but anybody who thinks defeat to Huddersfield means that we will definitely and inevitably be relegated should have a look at the league table and give their head a bloody good wobble, because it's only thinking bollox at the moment.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I have faith even if we lose, especially after looking at stoke and saints' run in... If we do lose i won't be looking forward to the palace game though...

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I have come back home disappointed rather than worried we should have won today or at least taken a point. My feeling is that there are 3 teams a lot worse than us - WBA. Southampton and Stoke so we will stay up but might look back at this season and say actually we could have been easily a top 10 team this year.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
No , but the only reason it's no is because there actually are at least 3 teams that look much worse than us (not saying we're bad ) at this point in the season , WBA Saints and Stoke .

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You all need to chill out. West Brom are down, and Saints and Stoke have a tough run in. I’d not be surprised if both failed to get more than 34 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here