Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
They were more clinical than us in the final third. the only difference today. FT 0-2

that's why they're 7th and were not.....thought we were worth a point to be honest but three sitters missed including the pen....ah well ... feel sorry for the lads because they had a real good go but just not quite good enough....

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Games like this worry me. Vardy and Mahrez are class and can do nothing all day and then come up with a world class winner.

Hopefully we can do them same!

Yep 94th minute. Maybe if we stay up we can sign one like that.
We looked really good until the pen miss

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Leicester absolute bang average. That was a great chance to secure safety.
But you cannot miss that many good opportunities. Murray woefully out of form.

Teams below us are shithouse though. So that's a plus. Pressure on next Saturday though.

We have the 34 year old scapegoat. Up against England class Maguire and Morgan completely on his own.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Oh well. Only managed to get to watch the 2nd half really. Not too many complaints just one of those games. Bong looked a bit unsure of himself (didnt see,m to know where to put a throw in, might have done better with their first goal) Cant really complain that he didnt score, would have been nice for him though.

hey ho, bring on the 'udds

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
We have the 34 year old scapegoat. Up against England class Maguire and Morgan completely on his own.

Murray has saved us more than he has let us down.....gutted though as a 1-0 win would have almost made us safe. Still we move on to Huddersfield.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Missed a penalty and a one-on-one and kept misplacing passes.
We had twice the amount of chances & shots but didn't score.
His form was fantastic a few weeks ago, but rubbish today. Can't really argue with that can you.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Missed a penalty and a one-on-one and kept misplacing passes.
We had twice the amount of chances & shots but didn't score.
His form was fantastic a few weeks ago, but rubbish today. Can't really argue with that can you.
Lots of misplaced passes today. Not really fair to single out Muzza.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
No real harm done given other results but it does ramp up the pressure for next week. I'm not at all cosy about Huddersfield being pony just now. West Brom were too and that didn't go well. It's important to secure safety as soon as possible, as it gives the club more time to plan next season. Another week of mild fretting.

Damn that Manager of the Month award.

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
I thought we equally matched them and at times were much the better team. We had the 3 best chances before their goal but didn't take the chances. On another day we would have and would have taken all 3 points. We'll be ok.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I thought we equally matched them and at times were much the better team. We had the 3 best chances before their goal but didn't take the chances. On another day we would have and would have taken all 3 points. We'll be ok.

We always knew it would be difficult and so it was. Teams below us are not doing much better so we still should be ok.......unless we capitulate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here