Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Derby Way, 2017-18 edition

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone but Boro. A rancid away trip to one of the dullest nonentity football clubs in the league, I hope Villa smash the granny out of them in the 2nd leg. I never want to see us play them again.

Fulham v Villa final ? I'd lean towards Fulham as its such a top, top day out. But Villa are a proper big club and one I'd always look forward to seeing us play. Just so long as Boro don't weasel their way up, its all good.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Anyone but Boro. A rancid away trip to one of the dullest nonentity football clubs in the league, I hope Villa smash the granny out of them in the 2nd leg. I never want to see us play them again.

Fulham v Villa final ? I'd lean towards Fulham as its such a top, top day out. But Villa are a proper big club and one I'd always look forward to seeing us play. Just so long as Boro don't weasel their way up, its all good.

100% this, especially the first paragraph.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Oh dear, what a pity, never mind
Derby never dissapoint do they? Love it

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Well said....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Comes to something when the highlight of your night was seeing Jack O'Connell giving it large to get the fans going - Or seeing a video the video of Will Hughes downing a pint in a Fulham pub :)

Good night for some bitter ones here though :clap2:

2015-16. That was also the match where Connor Goldson was racially abused, wasn't it?

What did come of that?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Comes to something when the highlight of your night was seeing Jack O'Connell giving it large to get the fans going - Or seeing a video the video of Will Hughes downing a pint in a Fulham pub :)

What did come of that?

Ask your club. Hopefully they investigated it thoroughly.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Classic example there of a keeper taking the piss with a GK, and getting booked.

It was 51 seconds between the ball going out, and the Fulham keeper finally standing on his line ready to make his run-up to take the GK (yes, I timed it). The ref then booked him. He'd have burnt a full MINUTE there + given the chance.

Forget the yellow. Give a corner.

Agreed. Clattenburg is right.

Predictably it was in reverse in the first half. From the very start Derby were taking eons with every throw in and goal kick.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

What did come of that?

Just happy to see Derby and it’s small-minded fans stay where they belong.

Two years ago at the Amex I sat near the Derby fans and witnessed a group of 50 year old pissed blokes abusing an old guy. Even the Derby abusers wives were embarrassed and telling their hubbies to stop.

Karma.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Just happy to see Derby and it’s small-minded fans stay where they belong.

Two years ago at the Amex I sat near the Derby fans and witnessed a group of 50 year old pissed blokes abusing an old guy. Even the Derby abusers wives were embarrassed and telling their hubbies to stop.

Karma.

So you said last time you were claiming not to be bitter, about 5 pages ago.:wink:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Derby: Also the club where the fans booed and jeered Solly March for going down injured. He was out for over a year. Nice.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

What did come of that?

Unlucky, you must be hurting as we were after 3 playoff failures.

Fulham should have clinched an automatic really, and without Wolves buying the division you would have had a clearer shot.

Always next season.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Unlucky, you must be hurting as we were after 3 playoff failures.

Fulham should have clinched an automatic really, and without Wolves buying the division you would have had a clearer shot.

Always next season.

It's funny actually - OBVIOUSLY one wants to win the playoffs and go up but we had so little momentum, have been shite for 3 months, to say I was pessimistic about our chances is an understatement. Think my innate pessimism is an defence mechanism against the pain of failure :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here