Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Derby Way, 2017-18 edition

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Derby finish the 46 at home to Barnsley. Self destruct?

Even then Millwall will need a win (at home to Boro?)

Mathematically, Brentford can still make the play-offs and Burton escape the drop/

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
That thrashing in the Promotion dash was totally soul destroying.

I think if BHA had failed in as many consecutive seasons I'd be slashing my wrists.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think this year could be the year Derby sneak into the Premier League via the playoffs. Love to see both them and Fulham come up with Wolves.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I think this year could be the year Derby sneak into the Premier League via the playoffs. Love to see both them and Fulham come up with Wolves.

TBH - I would be very surprised but you never know! We've been dog poo for a while but maybe some confidence will come from this....

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Looks like a cracking end to the season in the Championship, Play offs always worth a watch even as a neutral.

My brother in law is a ram so I get to hear a fair bit about their ups and downs! :D Great win for them last night, Still can't see them troubling anyone in the play offs though if they do get there, But you never know.

https://twitter.com/bet365/status/979819720349282305
Derby County:

2014-15 – 1st at the end of February, 8th at the end of May
2015-16 – 2nd at the end of February, 5th at the end of May
2016-17 – 6th at the end of January, 9th at the end of May
2017-18 – 2nd at the end of January...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Another play-off fixture for Derby tonight.

This is finally their year ? ???

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Another play-off fixture for Derby tonight.

This is finally their year ? ???

I hope not.

I’m sure a lot of others on here would love another trip to the Capital. Come on Fulham.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Derby one up at half time in the first leg.....I and I think many others have Fulham as the team they want promoted..but recently they have not looked as strong and lost there unbeaten record....I took a small punt on Derby before the game at 9/2 the longest of the play off teams...long way to go though

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Poor game this. Fulham annoying me by refusing to take proper corners or free kicks and keep taking short ones which come to nothing every time. Just get the ball in the bloody box!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fulham have notoriously always flopped in the playoffs. Playing tonight like a home team, but about to be mugged again?

IMG_2600.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here