Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Derby Way, 2017-18 edition

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Derby release early version of new club badge for next season based on "The Derby Way".

Bottlers.jpg

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I was ambivalent TBH until I got a face full of their fans chanting homophobic crap and generally being utter twats before the play-off semi a few years back. I look at them in the same light as middlesbrough fans now - hope you suffer many years in dull wilderness where nothing interesting really happens...

Middlesbrough fans already live in dull wilderness where nothing interesting really happens. It’s generally known as Teesside. I can’t say I rate Derby much either but I’m led to believe the area is okay once you get out of Derby itself.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Look at the big picture - we need Derby to fluke promotion via the play-offs. They would be "certs" for 20th next season with about 23 points.

Burnley's last 12 games against The Rams: W9 D3 L0..GF25 GA7..Points 30:)

Morris has blown most of his money and they have an ageing squad.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
3-1 wheels come off. I can't wait to see who Warnock blames because one things for sure it won't be his fault

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
1 point in it between Cardiff and Fulham now with 2 to play:

Fulham v Sunderland
Birmingham v Fulham

Hull v Cardiff
Cardiff v Reading

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
1 point in it between Cardiff and Fulham now with 2 to play:

Fulham v Sunderland
Birmingham v Fulham

Hull v Cardiff
Cardiff v Reading

I'd expect both to win this weekend. Although Fulham playing on Friday night could lump pressure on Cardiff.

Reading and Birmingham could both still be fighting survival on the last day, so that could make things interesting.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Cardiff will win at Wembley. Us BHA fans will know this through the experience of the Notts County game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here