Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jobsworth- taking picture of a rainbow is banned at Lancing

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Why is the club allienating its supporters so much recently, apart from stories of disabled people not being able to use the lifts at the Amex when i have personally seen guests of the club freely use the lifts ?

This week my nephew was playing at Lancing for RMA when someone was stopped taking a picture with their mobile phone of a lovely rainbow in the sky, i totally understand not being permitted to take pictures or videos of games however clearly pointing your camera at the sky is not a offence !

Anyone else had issues with "jobsworths " at the club.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Why is the club allienating its supporters so much recently, apart from stories of disabled people not being able to use the lifts at the Amex when i have personally seen guests of the club freely use the lifts ?

This week my nephew was playing at Lancing for RMA when someone was stopped taking a picture with their mobile phone of a lovely rainbow in the sky, i totally understand not being permitted to take pictures or videos of games however clearly pointing your camera at the sky is not a offence !

:fishing:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Don’t think the sky is subject to protected rights, should have told them to piss off.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Banned or told not to take pics - contradiction here..?

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Banned or told not to take pics - contradiction here..?

no contradiction - being told not to take a picture of a rainbow in the sky is in my view the same as being banned from taking picture of said rainbow !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
no contradiction - being told not to take a picture of a rainbow in the sky is in my view the same as being banned from taking picture of said rainbow !

Oh I thought you meant the bloke got banned - sorry.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Your nephew’s team are lucky enough to be invited to play at a fantastic, professional facility. The parents are invited in too to watch, and see the place for themselves. There’s one rule : that taking photos is banned. Whether you agree with the need for the rule or not isn’t relevant. Stop moaning

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Ad Coelum. Every Security Guard has been briefed on this obviously.

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Your nephew’s team are lucky enough to be invited to play at a fantastic, professional facility. The parents are invited in too to watch, and see the place for themselves. There’s one rule : that taking photos is banned. Whether you agree with the need for the rule or not isn’t relevant. Stop moaning

mmmm i wonder if Sky TV or high profile guests wanted to take pics of a rainbow i doubt if anyone at the club would stop them.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

Was this on Wednesday about 6.20pm? If so this is probably the same rainbow. They can download a copy with my compliments.

Edit: it was the right way up when I saw it.

20180328_182547.jpg

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
I presume the 'someone' went outside, took the picture of the rainbow, then came back inside again to watch the game?

It was clearly a very special rainbow, for them to want to take a picture of it even though there is a very clear rule in place that says 'no photography'.

Shame there will never be another rainbow, whereas you can get to look inside the Lancing complex whenever you feel like it.

:shrug:

theboybilly

This is the correct answer. You are allowed in to the Training Centre under the proviso you follow certain rules. These rules are far from draconian, in this instance the club are just ensuring the security of certain aspects of the goings-on at Lancing. You may say, for instance, that you just want to take a photo of the club crest framed by a rainbow but you could also be taking photos of players cars, family - anything like that - for no good reason. I think the club are being very fair here and often wonder if they are even too accommodating as to the amount of freedom given to the public at the training ground.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Must have been the Rainbow Police.

clgszoswiaazpwc.jpg

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

Good luck complaining about that on here mate.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here