Mid west Wales
renes girl
we have a dream
double shuffle
supersundae
bound for glory
tommy silver
posh trish

Avoid these selections , iv'e selected them .

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Not a very good day for me , no suprise there , but the recovery by the lady jockey on bound for glory when in with a chance was outstanding , not going to bother posting todays losers as i think i have a few in with a chance today :wink:

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Got off to a good start then went downhill in the last few races. Still 2nd in our league but 2,000 and something overall after being up in 46th after 1st race and then 250th I think after the 3rd

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Currently wondering why I changed Daryl Jacobs to Barry Garahaty last minute. Seemed a good move at the time.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Last day then and you lot really do need to pull your fingers out if we are to make the top 100 leagues this year , can't remember ever being out of the top 100 so please make a effort to actually pick some winners :lolol: , our league sees onlyfoalsandhorses in top spot with 642.30 points , from Fandango Flyers on 587.25 , those that didn't pick Nicky Henderson as one of their trainers and have over 200 points , i salute you , a not very interesting fact about how you pick your National winners is that most people that never bet other than on the National will pick the numbers 10 - 17- 29 (info from PP ) the most often over the past 10 years and will also choose a horse that has a boys or girls name in it , armed with that info Maggio should romp home , i have absolutely no idea what to actually bet on as yet as nothing really stands out in my curious coincidence betting system but if Tiger Roll jumps ok and that's a big if , it must stand a fantastic chance , good luck .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sorry for delay on the results of which i'm sure you already know , but to tidy things up .

1st Fandangos Flyers 781.25
2nd Onlyfoalsandhorses 722.80
3rd Crisp FC 693.66

The overall winner had 1436.80 points
We failed to make the top 100 private leagues due to a very sneaky bit of unsportsmanlike behaviour from other leagues inserting a couple of players who fail to post up predictions thus slashing our average score , if that's how they want to play then fine , burn in hell .:censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here