Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Eubank Jnr’s new home ....

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Difficult to know whether he was being sarcastic or not.

Quite - And in fairness, first couple of photos one could think it's okay, couple more and maybe well it's not my cup of tea but each to their own. By page 19, it's like f**k me beejesus, who DOES live in a house like this?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't particularly follow boxing, and it's entirely up to him what he does with his money, but how exactly does he earn that much? I thought he was somebody with a tendency to lose the big fights. Is there really that much money in losing boxing matches, or has he just had an extra lift because of his name?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I don't particularly follow boxing, and it's entirely up to him what he does with his money, but how exactly does he earn that much? I thought he was somebody with a tendency to lose the big fights. Is there really that much money in losing boxing matches, or has he just had an extra lift because of his name?

Not sure how much he coined out of ITV Box Office, but the WBSS has been very lucrative for all of the fighters involved. Just hope his dad hasn't got his pin number.

D

Deleted member 18477

Used to be a huge Jnr fan until mid-2016.

It seems he just wants a shortcut to having a successful image, rather than a career in boxing and whatever else that comes with.

Horrendously managed, he's knocking on 30 now and has gone back 3.5 years in development.
Chris Eubank Jr, this is your life: Would've, could've & should've.

Agree, he literally thinks he's mayweather... He'll be remembered as someone who's not as good as Billy joe Saunders and George groves though... Up to him if he wants to change that...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Good money in getting beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Looks like Dyke Road Ave Hove . The Brand Vaughn sold board means nothing because they put sold boards up on all of their instructions even when another estate agent has sold it !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here