Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] If you could be AVOID the front row at any gig in history, which would it be?

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
For very bleak "going through the motions" nonsense, I give you Crowded House at the Centre. I cannot even remember even roughly what year it was.

boik

Badly Drawn Boy, during At The Edge Of The Sea 2011. I'd quite liked The Year of Bewilderbeest when I'd heard bits of it, so got close to the front. Bad mistake. He is certainly no entertainer, put nothing into it and was rude to boot and after 5 minutes my wife said she'd have to kill someone if we didn't leave. Turned round and the main area was deserted and the bar was rammed. Stood next to some girl begging for a ciggie - she hadn't smoked for 7 years but said Mr Gough had driven her to it.

Right up there with the time I got conned into seeing Simply Red.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I went to a Soft Machine concert at the Dome sometime in the late 60s and my ears rang for three days afterwards. For that I was near the back and thank God I wasn’t in the fromt row ‘cos they would have been bleeding.

Jul 7, 2003
I was down the front at Monsters of Rock, Donington in 1988 but decided it was getting too manic and headed further back. Sadly, only a short while later, two fans lost their lives when Guns N Roses came on stage and they were crushed at the front:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here