Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Should the Foxes really be quite this confident?

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Just posted on Foxes Talk:-

"If we don't feel confident in beating a team like Brighton there''s something wrong with us. We look descent away from home and with vards in a good run of form I can't see them stopping us. 1-2"

Hmmm. Descent away from home? No doubt defiantly too.

SAC

May 21, 2014
If you don't want to be offended by what they say, don't look on their website!

It's no different from what many will write on here when predicting an away score.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

"If we don't feel confident in beating a team like Brighton there''s something wrong with us. We look descent away from home and with vards in a good run of form I can't see them stopping us. 1-2"

They can descend as much as they like away from home.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That Jamie whatsisface, though. And that Myra Rizla. We have literally no chance.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Now this is just the sort of talk we want ,lets just hope their players feel the same and underestimate us ......

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

Untitled.jpg :shrug:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
My God I despise Leicester.

I wonder when the first homophobic chant will come on Saturday from those knuckle draggers. Quite
soon if the away fixture is anything to go by.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
A Leicester based local journalist tweeted after we played up there in August that we were the worst Premier League team he'd ever seen, and therefore absolute relegation certainties.

I wish I'd saved the tweet. Even if we were to go down, we'll quite clearly be far from the worst PL team ever.

One Teddy Maybank

Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
A Leicester based local journalist tweeted after we played up there in August that we were the worst Premier League team he'd ever seen, and therefore absolute relegation certainties.

I wish I'd saved the tweet. Even if we were to go down, we'll quite clearly be far from the worst PL team ever.

We really were abysmal that day though, I can see why he thought that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here