Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Australian ball tampering scandal. Who is to BLAME?

Well?

• Cameron Bancroft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Warner

Votes: 15 14.4%
  • Steve Smith

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • All three above

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • All three above plus Darren Lehmann

Votes: 30 28.8%
  • All the above plus the 3 fast bowlers

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • The entire touring party

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • The touring party, plus Paul Hogan, Rolf Harris and Mile Jedinak

Votes: 26 25.0%
  • Fanie de Villiers

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
not read through things but like KP tweeted
if Darren Lehman didnt know, then basically he should go anyway as he has no control over his players
The Aussies, as have everyone, been trying it for years and theyve been caught, nobody is sympathetic as the aussie cricket team are a bunch of thugs with David Warner top of the **** list

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
former-cricketers-imran-khan-wasim-akram-waqar-younis-sunil-gavaskar_1458529802210.jpg

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Song to sing to the Aussies next time up:

To the tune 'Sweet Chariot'

Swing boowwl, Swing booowwwling,
Can you see them sanding the ball
Swing boowwl, Swing booowwwling,
Can you see them sanding the ball.

I looked over long off and what did I see
Bancroft he was sanding the ball
A band of Aussies crying after tea,
All because they sanded the ball.

© The Fifth Column 2018

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I se that that pillar of respectability Shane Warne is now piling into the press for causing all the trouble and outrage.

It almost feels like he's saying, 'Hey, we all did it. The only thing Smith did wrong was to get caught, so leave him alone, poor bloke.'

#prayforvictimSmith!!!!

Jimmy Grimble

Well that Warner press conference said a lot through what he didn't say. Looked to me as if he was tempted to mention others.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Well that Warner press conference said a lot through what he didn't say. Looked to me as if he was tempted to mention others.
Definitely. Desperate to say more but sticking to the script. Pretty obvious why he needed a few days coaching

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I do find it hard to accept that only those three knew about it. As an ex-bowler I can't see how I wouldn't be informed of what was happening had it come from the batting group. I would have been part of it.

Sounds like they are carrying a few more tinnies than they otherwise should.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Great to see these gobby, nasty Aussies crying every time I switch on in the morning.
Not even man enough to admit the truth when they got caught, now sobbing like little girls, man up you are supposed to be Aussies, hard men my arse.
Not even smart enough to realise cameras are everywhere, thick as ****.
So much for whinging poms, Aussies are thick, ignorant, gobby cheats who have at last been found out and I am loving it.
"We must now change our attitude" too late cobber, it's in your DNA.
Hope more come out the woodwork and Australia are banned from international cricket for some time.
Snake infested dust bowl of a country anyway.
G'day.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
More tears from the Aussies. Wouldn’t have been tears if they hadn’t been caught of course, they would have continued to sledge and intimidate. The Australian Cricket culture is appalling, these three deserve their sanctions, but it needs to go upwards also

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Great to see these gobby, nasty Aussies crying every time I switch on in the morning.
Not even man enough to admit the truth when they got caught, now sobbing like little girls, man up you are supposed to be Aussies, hard men my arse.
So much for whinging poms, Aussies are thick, ignorant, gobby cheats who have at last been found out and I am loving it.
Hope more come out the woodwork and Australia are banned from international cricket for some time.
G'day.
For God's sake man stop beating about the (Australian) bush and say what you mean. It's no time for sitting on the fence.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
G'day.

A nasty venomous attack on God's Country and I can't fault it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here