Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Singers who can't sing (or those whose voices you can't stand).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
No.

You might mean Mike Love or Carl Wilson.

Art is always subjective. There is no right and wrong and everybody's opinion is equally valid*

* - Yours is all kinds of wrong though

The Beach Boys were just a whiny noise.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Forgot to add Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.... Same reason as the Bee Gees and Bush, abnormal wailing.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Mick Jagger shouts a lot as well. Great charismatic front man in his prime though.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Rufus Wainwright ( just pure cancer to the ears)
Sam Smith (Overrated rubbish)
Mika (Annoying beyond words)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You are having a great night in trying to be controversial, first Madonna's 3rd album, list of singers and now this.

Band on the Run, which is acknowledged as his post Beatles masterpiece was written after Live and Let Die, but why worry it's only personal views.
And a rubbish single which which was double platinum in the UK alone.

Live And Let Die was released in May 73. Band on the Run was released in Dec 73. Okay, I'll happily concede that he was still releasing good music for a further 7 months. Which reduces his on going barren patch to a mere 44 years, 3 months.

Yep. That's blown my theory completely put the water.

Last edited:

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Robbie Willams.
Surprised he hasn't been mentioned, unless Ive missed it.

Good call. As I once saw Lee Mack point out his concerts mostly consist of Robbie pointing his mic at the crowd and getting them to do it the cheeky sod! :lolol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Good call. As I once saw Lee Mack point out his concerts mostly consist of Robbie pointing his mic at the crowd and getting them to do it the cheeky sod! :lolol:

Unfortunately Mrs BN9 likes this tw@ and plays his rubbish in her car sometimes, I honestly feel like getting out and walking :annoyed:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Anyone had the misfortune of seeing New Order live ?

I haven't but I was going to suggest that Bernard Sumner hasn't got the strongest of voices.

This isn't my opinion but I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Robert Smith of the Cure as considering it objectively I think he has the type of voice that could annoy some people. Any takers for Robert Smith?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here