Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Eng-Ger-Land v Italy tonight

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE play with pace at the World Cup. The only way that suits our set of players.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Good goal. Parolo should be off really. He has made two tactical fouls whilst we have broken (though actually three as he made two in that last break), but lucky for him the ref has played the advantage both times then forgot to book him.

The refs are always a lot more lenient in friendlies.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
England do look better when they quicken the tempo. Good thinking from Lingard to take the quick free kick.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Clever play from Lingard and the ref. Nice to see.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
The refs are always a lot more lenient in friendlies.

Yes, agreed. Young lucky not to be at least booked for that foul just now, too. Not sure it should be that way though, FIFA rankings do actually matter to some extent.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
England could really do with a defensive midfielder who can play a decent pass. Thought they were decent enough going forward, defensively not great. We look like we at least won't totally embarrass ourselves in the World Cup.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Raheem Sterling has surprisingly gone up in my estimations for not feeling the need to put a hand over his mouth whilst talking to Stones....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
England could really do with a defensive midfielder who can play a decent pass. Thought they were decent enough going forward, defensively not great. We look like we at least won't totally embarrass ourselves in the World Cup.

England almost always look good in qualifiers and home friendlies. Who knows if they'll morph back into tournament England in Russia.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
England almost always look good in qualifiers and home friendlies. Who knows if they'll morph back into tournament England in Russia.

I think we all know...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here