NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Tried to list a ticket on the exchange.

Provide Payment Details.

I provided my Payment Details.

Provide Payment Details.

I provided my Payment Details again.

Provide Payment Details.

**** off you piece of shit. Closed browser.

I had exactly this, it's rubbish.

Eventually after three goes I realise that you then have to chose it from the drop off. The bank details get added but just don't show until you click the drop off. Once you know this it is easy, but first time it's complete rubbish and I'm sure will have put some people off.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
( And the entry in the drop down list contains a number which might make you question whether the payment details have been entered correctly. Ignore those fears. )

And this! It appears to be a random number generated, as the three I now have are sequential, but all the same bank details, and none relate to my actual bank account.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
After providing payment details, you then have to select them in the drop down list.

Not obvious !

( And the entry in the drop down list contains a number which might make you question whether the payment details have been entered correctly. Ignore those fears. )

I feel into that trap initially - so I now have 3 versions of my payment details to select from; all identical.

I had exactly this, it's rubbish.

Eventually after three goes I realise that you then have to chose it from the drop off. The bank details get added but just don't show until you click the drop off. Once you know this it is easy, but first time it's complete rubbish and I'm sure will have put some people off.

Seriously?

I all but live on the internet and I gave up in frustration.

How does this shit make it into a live system?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Seriously?

Poor requirements - no user testing.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Seriously?

I know. Just one person testing this would have discovered it. So presumably no one at the software house did test it. Bizarre.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
141 left, ours have been sold, thank you whoever you are and enjoy.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
141 left, ours have been sold, thank you whoever you are and enjoy.

I've now managed to navigate the Krypton Factor challenge and managed to put my extra seat up for sale. Pleasing to see it appear immediately when searching for tickets, so at least there is no manual step taking place there.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've now managed to navigate the Krypton Factor challenge and managed to put my extra seat up for sale. Pleasing to see it appear immediately when searching for tickets, so at least there is no manual step taking place there.

And it seems to have sold. How exciting. Just who will I have sitting next to me tonight?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not holding out much hope for my ticket to be sold on the exchange now as presumably there is a cut off time approaching soon. Oh well.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
And it seems to have sold. How exciting. Just who will I have sitting next to me tonight?

Only me!

Bozza's mate.jpg

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Not holding out much hope for my ticket to be sold on the exchange now as presumably there is a cut off time approaching soon. Oh well.

Well with the print at home option, the cut-off time could be fairly short - e.g. if they sold one to a student on Brighton uni campus 5 min before kickoff, he/she could print the ticket and still see the start of the match

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My two haven’t sold so that isn’t what I desired!

Didn’t help only being listed yesterday despite me completing the request last week.

I was amazed reading this thread earlier that it had only just opened.

I had assumed the game had sold out weeks ago and the exchange would have been running for some time.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
My two haven’t sold so that isn’t what I desired!

Didn’t help only being listed yesterday despite me completing the request last week.

Yet some put on there last week went almost instantly when the exchange went active. I must admit I was stunned too that it didnt kick in until yesterday afternoon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here