Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley tickets

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Just seen that these go up on the 12th for non-members with Amex purchase history. I'm already impatiently going ahead and booking a coach because I can't justify £80 on a return train fare from Devon.

Hoping, crossing everything, that a seat will be available on Thursday AM. Surprised really that I'm in with a shot of getting a ticket, given the away allocation is only 2.5 k.

Save your £80.00 train fare as they can’t get back to Devon that night as I’ve already checked and I’m driving instead

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Just seen that these go up on the 12th for non-members with Amex purchase history. I'm already impatiently going ahead and booking a coach because I can't justify £80 on a return train fare from Devon.

Hoping, crossing everything, that a seat will be available on Thursday AM. Surprised really that I'm in with a shot of getting a ticket, given the away allocation is only 2.5 k.

I'll see if I can beat you to it at 09.00.01 on Thursday morning!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Can anyone check to see how many seats left for this. I too cannot buy until they go on general sale and it won't show me for the same reason.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Can anyone check to see how many seats left for this. I too cannot buy until they go on general sale and it won't show me for the same reason.

There's currently 88 tickets left not including wheelchair spaces. Good luck!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Three of us trying to get tickets and the site is throwing us out as soon as we get to the front of the queue !!!

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
burnley.jpg

I am logged in but still no option to buy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here