NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
[MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Mr Dyson , without him my floors would be a awash with tiny particles of skin and armies of hideous looking blood sucking bugs .

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Noam Chomsky....... or Donald Trump.

...... one of those two is a serious suggestion.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I know somebody very clever in the astrology world that cant stand Cox

Really ? so somebody from a made-up fake "science" - who by definition can't be very bright, doesn't like an actual highly qualified scientist. What a surprise.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Now that we have lost Stephen Hawking?

Is it Proff Brian Cox?

Discuss.

err, not remotely the cleverest - doubt he'd make the top 1000 - no blinding new discoveries whatsoever. However, he's a brilliant communicator and passionate about the education of the public in hard science; for that he should be admired and respected.

If you're limiting the field to theoretical physics, I'd choose the cleverest from Susskind, Guth or Penrose. Personally, I think Higgs was a little lucky, but then so was Fleming :shrug:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
what makes you think Hawking was the cleverest person in the world?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
err, not remotely the cleverest - doubt he'd make the top 1000 - no blinding new discoveries whatsoever. However, he's a brilliant communicator and passionate about the education of the public in hard science; for that he should be admired and respected.

If you're limiting the field to theoretical physics, I'd choose the cleverest from Susskind, Guth or Penrose. Personally, I think Higgs was a little lucky, but then so was Fleming :shrug:

He's relatable to NORMOES, though, innit.

Does this Susskind character have a Jonny Marr haircut?
Did Guth ever play keyboards for D:Ream, on a string of cheery pop hits, perfect for later use on panty-liner adverts?
Has Penrose ever held a season ticket at Oldham Athletic?

Well?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Everyone NOSE that ENREST is the most INTELLIGANT person in the WHIRLED, let alone this BORED :moo:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
That guy who wrote the app for Cambridge Analytica that won the vote for Trump and Brexit. If he can do that for the underdogs what could he do for Jezza? Maybe not the cleverest but probably the most influential.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here