Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Aliens and the beginning of time

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Do I believe in Aliens yes but have not knowingly seen any. A friend of mine many years ago was walking to work early one morning and in a field next to the road he saw a spaceship about the size of a very large car.. He just stood there with his mouth opened thinking 'what the f@@k', for about 20 seconds before the spaceship flew off at tremendous speed. He just turned around and went home stunned. This was before camera phones of course. Ancient texts from around the world speak about Aliens or gods coming to Earth and interacting with humans. They called the spacecraft fiery chariots as they had no words for spacecraft or UFOs.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Do I believe in Aliens yes but have not knowingly seen any. A friend of mine many years ago was walking to work early one morning and in a field next to the road he saw a spaceship about the size of a very large car.. He just stood there with his mouth opened thinking 'what the f@@k', for about 20 seconds before the spaceship flew off at tremendous speed. He just turned around and went home stunned. This was before camera phones of course. Ancient texts from around the world speak about Aliens or gods coming to Earth and interacting with humans. They called the spacecraft fiery chariots as they had no words for spacecraft or UFOs.

That was the Sumerians with the Anunnaki.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
That was the Sumerians with the Anunnaki.
Also indian sanskrit texts., the Book of Enoch and a few more from the ancient past. Even The Bible has a few paragraphs about people being taken up to the heavens in a chariot of fire and smoke.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here